The P-1000™ Analyzer is a universal, robust platform that can be used to address a wide range of in-vitro diagnostic applications.
POCARED's P-1000™ is an automated rapid system that employs intrinsic fluorescence, optical data analysis and artificial intelligence methods to analyze multi-dimensional optical characteristics of microorganisms. It captures the emitted light from the interaction between photons and molecules to detect the pathogens' unique optical properties and subsequently an algorithm determines results.
Actionable Results in Practice
- Fast: Detection, Identification and Enumeration under 2 minutes
- Fully Automated
- Reagent-Free Platform
- Lab Assistant Operation
- High Sensitivity and Specificity
- Significant improvement in time for actionable results
- Capacity Increase without Further Investment in Culture-Based Equipment
- Reduction in biohazardous Waste
- Actionable Impact on Empiric Therapy Choices